Last Updated: Wednesday, March 25th, 2020
Taking control of yourself and your health
Aligning with our governor’s proclamation of March 23rd, we will be temporarily suspending inside access beginning at 8pm Tuesday 3/24. Meanwhile, sanitation and improvements will continue.
Updates will be emailed and posted on our website and social media. Please enter member services as a contact to avoid delivery to spam. When we resume inside access, current members will be prioritized with your guaranteed rates. New rates and terms will apply to new members and guests.
What to look forward to upon returning:
- New Life Fitness and Hammer Strength Equipment for both locations
- Group Classes in Kahana
- CrossFit Maui Classes in Lahaina (Follow us on IG for workouts)
- Extended Hours in Lahaina
Online, phone and virtual support will be available with services
- Home equipment sales for pick up or delivery
- Equipment rental for home workouts (pick up or delivery options — see more info below)
(Please call or email for inquiries)
- Les Mills virtual classes have been made available in your home
- “Healthy Now” support via phone or Facetime to keep you “on track”
For Member Services message us at (808) 633-1765 or email@example.com.
One of the hopeful things in a difficult time is the way members of our community have rallied to support the small businesses they care about—like this one.
Seize the moment to grab control of what you can … get control of ourselves and our choices. Even in isolation we can prioritize our health and take resilient action for the best future!
Thank you all for your continued support! We hope to see you all soon.